Make the Leap from Working Hard to Working Smart
Log in below to access WorkSMART Institute
You must have a free OneHealthPort secure ID to enter the WorkSMART Institute.
Not registered with OneHealthPort?
Register for free
OneHealthPort's new WorkSMART Institute makes it easier for patients, practitioners, hospitals and health plans to
work together by reducing waste and streamlining the flow of information.
The WorkSMART site is a secure site reserved for healthcare professionals with a OneHealthPort secure ID. The site combines the best features from the OneHealthPort web site along with new features and information designed to help move plans and providers toward "best practices." Many of these best practices will be required in Washington state under the new Administrative Simplification Bill, so now is a great time to get started.
Take a 6 minute VIDEO TOUR of the new WorkSmart site with guest appearances by Ohpie the fish.
Listen to a 3 minute Audio Overview on why WorkSMART was founded and how it can help you.
At the WorkSMART Institute site, you will be able to:
- Access the local health plans and health systems you do business with. Just like on the old OneHealthPort site, you can use your secure ID to get to all these useful sites.
- Collaborate online with others doing similar work. The WorkSMART Institute makes it easy to talk with your colleagues, learn about each others' best practices, solve day-to-day problems and get the latest news with features like our discussion boards.
- Find out about new enhanced eligibility information. This gives practices and hospitals the information they need at or before care is delivered to determine the patient portion of the total payment.
- Streamline pre-auths. Learn about new best practices on extenuating circumstances and timeliness that should benefit providers.
- Improve patient payments with access to a library full of work flow suggestions, scripts, policies and tools designed to maximize revenue collected from patients.
- Better manage payments from plans with new best practices on coding, remits, claim corrections and other useful resources.
- Access OneHealthPort partner products: Office Ally-online claims editing and submission, Community Checkup-Puget Sound Health Alliance's performance reporting service, QBS-WSHA's quality improvement tool, and our newest partner service: U.S. Bank's Healthcare Payment Management system.
- Get quick access to our document libraries including the patient payment library and Administrative Simplification products created prior to WorkSMART Institute. In addition, you can find all the information you need to get the most out of your OneHealthPort secure ID.
- Get the training you need. We will provide audio casts on a number of subjects, videos, PowerPoints and web casts to accommodate different learning styles.
Slides from the 2009 Community Workshops, an Introduction to the WorkSMART Institute
- Overview of SSB5346 and WorkSMART Institute by Rick Rubin.PDF version
- Bill Campbell presentation on Changing from Working Hard to Working Smart. Focus on Best Practices and Uncollected Patient Receivables. PDF version
- U.S. Bank HPM information. Click Here
The WorkSMART Institute is a program of the Washington Healthcare Forum, and is operated by OneHealthPort
Links to more detail